Onlinebetting.org has the best web sites for Tennis Betting on the web.
All the information you need for effective tennis betting online. We’ll tell you where to go for the best tennis betting online deals, bring you the latest tennis betting online odds and much more. Whether you’re a fan of betting on particular tennis tournaments such as Wimbledon, Australian Open or the US Open, or you’re just someone who likes the idea of making money by betting on tennis matches generally, OnlineBetting.org will help you succeed.
If you haven’t yet discovered the world of tennis betting online then you’re in for a real treat, because tennis betting online has an enormous amount to offer. Firstly, tennis betting online enables you to place your bets from the comfort of your own home. This means that you can bet without missing a second of tennis coverage on the television or radio – ideal for those of you who like to see what kind of shape Andy Murray or Roger Federer and his ilk are in before putting any money on the line.
Tennis betting online also offers a great deal of flexibility in terms of when you strike your bet. You could, if you wanted to, bet several weeks before a tennis tournament gets underway. At the opposite extreme, if you are tennis betting online you can bet in running after a couple of sets of the match in question have already been played.
Most players regard Wimbledon as the most prestigious of the 4 Grand Slams, mainly because it is the oldest tennis tournament in the world and has been running since 1877. It is...
The US Open is one of the oldest tennis tournaments in the world, running from 1881, and that’s why it has been named as one of the Grand Slams. The...
The Australian Open is one of the most exciting Grand Slams for several reasons. The main being the fact it is one of the earliest tournaments of the year as...
Another advantage of tennis betting online is that you can often help yourself to generous bonuses offered by tennis bookmakers. Some bookmakers give you a bonus when you make your first deposit, and others run special tennis betting online promotions. Here at OnlineBetting we’ve done all of the hard work of searching for the very best bonuses on your behalf, so all you have to do to take advantage of them is follow a link and collect the booty!
Tennis betting online appeals to bettors because tennis is one of the few sports where events have just two outcomes. Horse races have as many possible winners as there are runners, and football matches can result as a draw just as easily as success or failure. However, when you’re tennis betting online your selection can either win or lose, and with just two possible outcomes, picking winners is easier than most people might think!
Whether you participate in tennis betting online just for fun or in an effort to make some serious betting profits, the information you will find here at Online Betting will prove itself indispensable. So why not bookmark this page, explore what we have to offer and then get started? Rest assured that if you do this, it won’t be long before you get your first taste of tennis betting online success, and from that point on, you’ll never look back!
Tennis Online Betting
Tennis Betting provides us with a great way to enjoy all the professional tennis matches in the world even more than we would from just sitting at home and watching them on the TV. With options to bet on all the individual set scores, game handicaps and more.
- Match Betting– Simply betting on the winner of a particular match, regardless of the score and the number of sets.
Outright winner- Simply betting on which player you think is going to win the tournament title.
- Set Betting– This is betting on the total number of sets that a certain player will win. The options are if one of the players will lose 2-0 or 2-1 or if the player will win 2-0 or 2-1. You can also bet on who you think will win the 1st set.
- Total sets– this is betting on the total number of sets in the whole match, and not how many a certain player will win. In a normal tournament there is only two possible outcomes, two or three sets, but in a grand slam there are three, three, four or five sets.
- Set score– set score is when you bet on the exact score in the set. In-game betting will allow you to bet on the score in the live set, depending on if the betting company allows it or not.
- Total games (player and match) – You can bet on the total amount of games either a player will get, or in the whole match.
- Total Tie-breaks– here you bet on the total number of tie-breaks in the match.
- Game Handicap– This bets on the amount of games handicap a player would need in order to win the match. For instance, if player A won the match 6-4 6-4, that equates to 12-8. If player A had a handicap of -5 then that would make it 7-8, and player B would win. If you had bet on player B to win the match with a handicap of +5, then you would win the bet.
- Set handicap– Set handicapis the same to game handicap, although this uses sets instead of games. If player A won a match 2-1, but had a handicap of -1.5, that would make the score 0.5-1 in favour of player B, and bets placed on player B would win.
Extra $200 (first bet) – x3 Odds 888sport
Extra $200 (first bet) – x3 Odds 888sport